- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2009
- Southern Methodist University, B.A. magna cum laude, 2006 (Phi Beta Kappa)
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Western Districts of Texas
(210) 447-8033 phone
(210) 447-8036 fax
Brooke S. Waldrep is an associate at Schmoyer Reinhard. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Waldrep was an associate at McNelis + Associates PLLC.
- Professional Recognition
- Activities & Affiliations
Ms. Waldrep’s practice focuses on the representation of employers in all aspects of employment litigation. Ms. Waldrep also represents clients from a variety of industries in general business litigation. In addition she has experience in representing and advising builders, general contractors, and subcontractors in issues such as lien disputes and condemnation, breach of contract, and construction defect claims.
Ms. Waldrep served as a clerk for The Honorable Richard A. Schell of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. While in law school, Ms. Waldrep served as an intern for the Honorable Irma C. Ramirez of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas. In addition, she served as an extern for the Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Ms. Waldrep was president of the SMU Law Review Association from 2008-2009 and a member of the SMU Barristers, a 15 member organization selected for scholarship, leadership, service and character in 2009. In addition, she was a Best Brief Nominee for the Jackson Walker Moot Court Competition in 2007.
- Named by peers as a Thomson Reuters Texas “Rising Star,” a designation given to 2.5 percent of “the best up‐and‐coming attorneys in the state,” in 2014 – 2016
- Named as one of San Antonio’s best labor and employment lawyers by S.A. Scene in 2013 – 2016
- Named as a “Rising Star” in the San Antonio law community by S.A. Scene in 2011
- Treasurer, San Antonio Bar Association Litigation Section
- Member, Bexar County Women’s Bar Association and serves on the Autumn Affair Committee
- Member, San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Member, San Antonio Bar Association; Mentoring Committee Co-Chair
- Member, Federal Bar Association and serves on the Judicial Reception Planning Committee
- Member, Junior League of San Antonio
- Speaker at labor and employment events and has co-authored employment law-related papers