- Cornell Law School, with a Concentration in Advocacy, 2002
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A. with Honors, 1999
- State Bar of Texas
- Louisiana State Bar
(210) 447-8033 phone
(210) 447-8036 fax
Delilah Lorenz Evans is a counsel at Schmoyer Reinhard LLP. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Evans practiced general litigation at the San Antonio office of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP for five years. She also has prior experience with toxic tort litigation and criminal law.
- Professional Recognition
- Activities & Affiliations
Ms. Evans’s practice focuses on representing employers and business leaders in all aspects of employment and general commercial litigation.
Ms. Evans earned her J.D. from Cornell Law School, with a Concentration in Advocacy, in 2002. While in law school, Ms. Evans served as an associate editor on the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy and the Legal Information Institute. She received a B.B.A., with Honors, from The University of Texas at Austin in 1999. Ms. Evans has been licensed to practice law in the State of Texas since 2002, and the State of Louisiana since 2004 (inactive).
- Named as one of San Antonio’s best labor and employment lawyers by S.A. Scene in 2018 and 2019
- Member, San Antonio Bar Association
- Member, Bexar County Women’s Bar Association