- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 2013 (Order of the Coif)
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 2010
- State Bar of Texas
- Alabama State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
(210) 447-8033 phone
(210) 447-8036 fax
Jane Ann Fosson is an associate at Schmoyer Reinhard. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Fosson served as a law clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge Karon O. Bowdre of the Northern District of Alabama.
- Professional Recognition
- Activities & Affiliations
Ms. Fosson’s practice focuses on representing employers and business leaders in all aspects of employment and general commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Fosson served as a law clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge Karon O. Bowdre.
Ms. Fosson earned her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude and received the honor of being admitted into the Order of the Coif. As a law student, Ms. Fosson served on the managing board of Alabama Law Review and became heavily involved in oral advocacy. She was a finalist in the University of Alabama School of Law Campbell Moot Court Competition and won the Judge Walter P. Gewin “Best Brief Award.” Ms. Fosson was subsequently selected to be a one of four oral advocates in her class to compete at the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Tournament, and her performance at that competition led to her induction into the Order of the Barristers. While in law school, Ms. Fosson also served as an Associate Justice on the University of Alabama School of Law Honor Court and participated in two clinical programs, providing free representation to the elderly and those charged with minor criminal offenses.
Ms. Fosson holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Brigham Young University and spent a school year teaching English in a French high school in Nancy, France.
- Named as one of San Antonio’s best labor and employment lawyers by S.A. Scene in 2015 – 2018
- Member, Inaugural Class of Bexar County Women’s Bar Foundation LEAD Academy
- Member, San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association
- Member, Bexar County Women’s Bar Association
- Member, San Antonio Bar Association