- St. Mary's University School of Law, J.D. with distinction, 1985
- North Texas State University, M.L.S., 1973
- North Texas State University, B.A., 1972
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas and District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th and 9th Circuits
(210) 447-8033 phone
(210) 447-8036 fax
Judy K. Jetelina is a senior counsel with Schmoyer Reinhard. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Jetelina was a counsel with the international law firm of Bracewell LLP in the San Antonio office.
- Professional Recognition
- Activities & Affiliations
Ms. Jetelina has practiced exclusively in the area of labor and employment law for more than 25 years. She represents management in the full range of labor and employment matters, including state and federal court litigation, and proceedings before federal and state administrative agencies. Ms. Jetelina primarily focuses on motion practice with particular experience in summary judgments and Rule 12 dismissals and removals.
Ms. Jetelina has knowledge of matters arising under federal and state discrimination laws and state employment tort laws, the Railway Labor Act, the National Labor Relations Act, Labor Management Relations Act § 301 preemption issues, and the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act.
Ms. Jetelina has been a frequent speaker on labor and employment topics. In addition, Ms. Jetelina provides training on labor and employment issues to employees and supervisors.
- Named by peers for inclusion in the 2011 – 2019 editions of The Best Lawyers in America©(Woodward/White, Inc.)
- Named as one of San Antonio’s best labor and employment lawyers by S.A. Scene in 2014 – 2019
- Member, San Antonio Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Labor and Employment Section
- Member, San Antonio Manufacturers Association
- Member, John M. Harlan Society