Schmoyer Reinhard is proud to announce Annalyn G. Smith has been Board Certified in Construction Law and Justin Barbour has been Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
The TBLS certifies attorneys in 22 select areas of law and paralegals in seven areas. The TBLS is the only organization authorized to provide this service to the citizens of Texas.
The Board Certification process is rigorous and thorough with stringent, ongoing requirements after initial certification. In brief, an applicant must:
- Have been in practice a minimum of five years with three years of substantial involvement in an area of law
- Complete TBLS-approved Continuing Legal Education course requirements
- Furnish at least 10 qualified, vetted references
- Provide extensive, relevant experience documentation
- Pass a comprehensive, daylong, specialty area examination