Schmoyer Reinhard is pleased to announce Thomas N. Cammack, III has joined the firm as an associate.
Mr. Cammack’s practice focuses on representing employers and business leaders in all aspects of employment litigation. Mr. Cammack has experience handling a docket of 100+ clients with pre-litigation and litigation files pertaining to the following:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Department of Labor hearings
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- MSPB appeals and hearings
- Section 1981 and Section 1983
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Consumer Protection Act
- Texas Labor Code Chapter 21 and 451
- Whistleblower claims
Mr. Cammack obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a Minor in Psychology from the University of Texas in Tyler in 2009. He graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2013. While in law school, he was on the Dean’s List and was a student coordinator for ID Recovery Pro Bono Program and Wesley Center Community Justice Program. In addition, Mr. Cammack received his Pro Bono Service Certificate and was a member of the Business Law Association. Mr. Cammack is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas and is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Cammack practiced personal injury litigation with Thomas J. Henry Law in San Antonio. Mr. Cammack received a Top 100 Verdict for 2019 in State of Texas for an excess judgment awarded by jury.